Damaged or Short Shipments
We will accept returns of defective merchandise if notified within 5 days of delivery. A 25% minimum restocking fee will be charged on any returns of merchandise not considered defective. Please refer below for additional information and guidelines that must be adhered to receive credit for defective merchandise returns:
- No Returns will be accepted without our authorization.
- Product must be unused, sealed and in its original packaging. No returns will be accepted without the original packing list or invoice
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days after issuance with original packing list, Invoice & original packaging. Note that RMA number must be visible on return package
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged within the first seven days of order receipt.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- No returns on discontinued items
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to process your credit
- No call pickup slips will be issued. It is your responsibility to return the merchandise to us
- No returns can be accepted for special orders, sale items, custom products, products used for drinking or eating, shoes, orthotics in opened packages, books, videos and toileting products
Please make sure to note any damages when signing for packages. If shipment arrives damaged or with incomplete parts, contact the carrier immediately. Before we can make any adjustment, you must file the damage claim with the carrier. And make sure to save product’s original packaging. All shipping charges and risk of loss are F.O.B. shipping point and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Items arriving in bags or shrink wrap cannot be ripped or torn or will be considered opened.
We do not accept returns on the following; bath items, incontinence items, books, videos, shoes, products for drinking or eating, wound care products, hospital and adjustable beds, mattresses and support surfaces, hygiene products, sheets, pillows, power patient Lifts & stand-up lifts, slings by Drive Medical, custom wheelchairs (only Transport & Standard chairs can be returned), Geri-Chairs, Handcycles, Socks, Hose, Ramps, Respiratory items, Wheelchair Cushions and Backs, diagnostic testing supplies, Refurbished products, and discontinued items. Additionally, all parts orders are non-returnable. Please note that our non-returnable items are not limited to the above listed merchandise.